Our Haldenwanger range of tubes and rollers is available in our alumina based Sillimantin® material which is frequently chosen for kilns due to its excellent properties.
Most frequently used ceramic material in kiln designs.
- Type C530 according to DIN EN 60672
- Application temperatures up to 1400°C
- Refractoriness up to 1300°C (subject to loading for roller applications)
- No reactions with heating elements
- This material can be formed using most moulding methods
- Numerous special designs are possible as well as a wide range of standard tubes
- This material is used successfully in laboratory and industrial kilns
A specially developed material for use in kiln manufacture having an Al2O3 content between 73 – 75%.
- Low porosity
- Good thermal shock resistance
- No reactions with the heating elements
- Working temperatures of up to 1650°C
- Special shapes possible for bridging long distances between supports
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No contamination of the kiln atmosphere through evaporation
- Suitable for kilns with a high temperature gradient
- Ideal for use under severe conditions as the outer protective tube in temperature monitoring devices
- Suitable for rollers for kilns
Most economical material for support tubes.
- Refractoriness up to 1300°C
- Good mechanical strength
- Large scale production with emphasis on the most commonly used diameters permitting economical manufacture
For more information on how our products made from Sillimantin® can benefit your kiln, contact us today.
See our full trademarks list and contact details for our Intellectual Property team here.