Morgan products are used in fabrication plants all over the world and helping semiconductor manufacturers to optimise their processes, increase production yield and help to reduce their total cost of ownership.
Our semiconductor components are used in applications including:
Gas mixing manifolds
Isolator and shield rings
Lift pads and pins
Electrostatic chuck (ESC) top layers
Showerheads, gas distribution plates
Plasma tubes and light-source components
Thermal heat sinks
Chamber components (e.g. wafer carriers, wafer susceptors)
SiC single-crystal boule growth
High purity SiC source material
Charge dissipative end effectors
Electrical insulator assemblies
We offer a wide range of products for the Semiconductor Process Equipment (SPE) industry including:
- High-purity alumina chamber and lithography components
- High-purity alumina targets
- CVD SiC chamber and lithography components
- CVD SiC targets
- CVD SiC source material for growing single-crystal boules or ingots
- High-purity alumina, ultra-high surface roughness coating
Our materials offer:
- Plasma resistance
- Low-particle shedding
- High purity
- High temperature dielectric performance
- High Weibuell modulus aluminas
Semiconductor Ceramics Questions
How is ceramic used in semiconductor processing equipment?
Ceramic components provide a clean surface, dimensional stability and resistance to degradation in semiconductor processing equipment such as chamber linings and rings.
Why are ceramics used in semiconductor processing equipment?
Morgan CVD SiC ceramic material has a unique combination of excellent thermal, electrical and chemical properties that makes it well-suited to applications across semiconductor industries where a high-performance material is required.
What are the advantages of Morgan semiconductor products?
- Ultra-pure 99.999% (by GDMS)
- Outstanding corrosion resistance in plasma applications
- Proven durability in high temperature ammonia environments
- Excellent thermal shock resistant
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent stiffness to weight ratio
- Fine grained microstructure
- Two resistivity grades
- HR Grade: >10 Ω-cm
- ELR Grade: <0.1 Ω-cm
CVD SiC Products for Semiconductor Applications Brochure
CVD SiC and PBN Products Brochure
Added: 19/12/2022Download (PDF 1310kb)
Nilcra Range of Silica Nitrides Brochure
The Nilcra Range of Silicon Nitrides
Added: 19/12/2022Download (PDF 8958kb)
CVD SiC Datasheet
Added: 01/11/2022Download (PDF 76kb)
With our world-class design expertise and specialist manufacturing capabilities we work in partnership with semiconductor Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to develop competitive solutions to meet the needs of their customers.