Multi Sensor Feedthroughs / Connectors
Morgan Advanced Materials manufacture ceramic-to-metal multi-pin feedthroughs and connectors designed for high performance and reliability operating in harsh and ever increasingly demanding environments.
Our design and applications engineers will work with you to design an optimised solution to meet your requirements.
Typical product applications:
- Medical equipment – anode & cathode connectors for X-ray; sensors and diagnostic equipment.
- Medical - implantable feedthroughs
- Aerospace – igniters, pressure, speed, temperature sensors, pot seals.
- Scientific & analytical equipment – triggers, seal assemblies, filament supports, pin base assemblies
- Sub-sea & oil exploration – connectors & perforators
- Semi-conductor – ion implantation, UHV connectors
Benefits of Morgan ceramic-to-metal feedthroughs:
- Proven reliability and performance
- Excellent insulation - dielectric strength >30kV/mm
- Signal voltage for instrumentation
- High voltage >12kV DC
- High current 40Amp per pin
- Operate in Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) environment
- Hermetic - vacuum leak testing to 1x10-10 mbar l/s He
- High mechanical strength
- Operating temperatures ranging from cryogenic -250oC to + 450oC
- Chemically resistant to corrosive and caustic environments including at elevated temperatures
- Insulators from Morgan proven range of high purity alumina oxide ceramics 95% - 99.9% AL202
- Metal Materials: Kovar; OFHC copper; stainless steel; mild Steel; nickel; nickel alloys; titanium; thermocouple material
- MoMn conventional brazing & Active Alloy Braze (ABA) capability
- Morgan Wesgo® Braze Alloys
- High temperature glaze finish for added environmental protection & wipe clean
- Range of plating available including tin; copper; nickel; gold
- Supplied welded or ready to weld, to standard or custom designed flanges and mountings. TIG; laser weld
- RoHS compliant
- Custom designs to suit your application
- Multi-pin, single-pin, thermocouple & high voltage
For more information on our multi sensor feedthroughs, contact us today.