Semiconductor Wafer Processing and Handling
We can draw on over 60 years of experience in producing custom ceramic components. It is due to this experience that our engineers are able to economically manufacture components that provide excellent performance.
Our products and components are used within a wide variety of different applications, across many industries. It is however the production of components for the semiconductor industry that we have developed an enviable reputation for exemplary customer service, manufacturing capability and end products of exceptional quality.
We utilise standard material compositions of alumina ceramics to produce custom specified wafer processing and handling components, providing economical solutions in challenging environments.
It is by applying the considerable knowledge and expertise of our engineers to finding solutions that not only meet, but exceed customer expectations that we have served the needs of the semiconductor industry all over the world.
Common Semiconductor Wafer Processing Applications Include:
- Dimensionally stable wafer handler arms & end effectors
- Polishing blocks
- Vacuum, Electrostatically and Mechanically assisted wafer clamping
Materials, Capabilities and Service
- Aluminas (94 to 99.9%), Aluminum Nitride, Fused Silica
- Flatness and shape assurance measured to 0.05 microns
- Electrostatic assemblies
- Technical design assistance
- CAD design interface
- Low particle generation material options
- Clean room packaging
- Complete documentation and traceability
- Near net shape processing
If you are interested in working with us for your semiconductor wafer processing applications, or would like to learn more about our alumina ceramic products contact us today.