Our Fused Silica material consists of sintered quartz glass high purity powder with a fine pore structure which has an extremely low expansion coefficient and thus a very good thermal shock resistance.
This material exhibits excellent features such as:
- Higher strength and toughness to give a longer life without any surface deformation than the fibre reinforced composite material
- Low thermal expansion which provides outstanding resistance to thermal shock
- Good mechanical properties at high temperatures
These features ensure this material is the best material for use in our Fused Silica rollers which are typically used in the following applications:
- Insulation parts used widely in furnaces for solar and PDP (plasma display panel), LCD (liquid crystal display) industries
- Conveyor rollers for glass manufacturing
- Crucibles for polycrystalline silicon melting
If you would like to know more about our fused silica material, please contact us today.