Zirconia Ceramic Cutting Blades
Morgan Advanced Material’s fine grain grade of Nilcra® Zirconia 3Y-TZP is frequently used in high performance ceramic pelletizing blade applications requiring blades to maintain a sharp edge. With our clients facing increasing demands for resilient and wear resistant materials Nilcra® Zirconia is an ideal solution.
With material properties of high hardness and ultra-fine grain structure combined with steel like strength Nilcra® Zirconia is an ideal choice. Customers find that Morgan offers a more robust material with greater durability enabling traditional materials to be re-engineered and replaced with Nilcra®, thus reducing downtime by hundreds of hours.
Morgan offers a range of both PSZ and Y-TZP custom made zirconia cutting blades that provide excellent wear, erosion & corrosion resistant characteristics enabling them to survive the most arduous environments.
Our Nilcra® Zirconia range provides:
- High mechanical strength and fracture toughness.
- Less down time and wear compared to conventional materials.
- Low coefficient of friction making Zirconia ceramic particularly effective in slitting materials, such as, plastic & foil.
- Corrosion and abrasion wear resistance.
- Non-metallic & non-magnetic.