The Technical Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials has been making precision-engineered materials, components and assemblies to meet the exacting needs of the aerospace industry for more than 50 years.
From instrumentation and control systems to engine monitoring, guidance systems and satellite positioning equipment, our superior materials technology and impressive manufacturing capability deliver real performance benefits to leading names in the global aerospace industry.
We produce ceramic components, sensors and brazed assemblies to tight specifications, in quantities from one-offs to very high quality volume production. Our product range includes:
- Piezo ceramic components
- Sensors, including fuel level sensors and gyroscopes
- Proprietary coatings (diamond-like carbon)
- Fused silica cores
- Glass beads for hermetic sealing
- Thermocouple housings and feedthroughs
- Braze alloys and pre-sintered preforms (available from our braze alloys business)
Our products are used in a wide range of aerospace applications including:
- Control systems
- Engine build / monitoring / refurbishment
- Missile guidance systems
- Satellite positioning equipment
- Fuel level sensing
- Vibration sensing
We offer world-class design expertise and specialist manufacturing capabilities. We work in partnership with our aerospace customers to develop competitive tailored solutions to meet their needs.
For more information on how we can help with your aerospace project contact us today.