Pulse Power Capacitors
This high voltage resin encapsulated disc capacitor range features a new strontium based, low-loss, high permittivity dielectric. It has been specifically designed to function in circuits with high peak current and high repetition rates such as those found in gas laser applications.
- Resin Encapsulation - which in conjunction with the high dielectric strength ceramic allows for high energy densities.
- Low dielectric loss resulting in low self heating
- Linear temperature coefficient of capacitance
- Negligible piezoelectric/electrostrictive effect - allowing use in extremely high peak current (fast discharge) / high shot life applications
- Low DC and AC voltage coefficients
- Gas Lasers
- DC Power Supplies
- Electrostatic Copying Machines
- Lightning Arrestor
- AC Voltage Distribution
- X-Ray Power Supplies
For more information on our pulse power capacitors please contact us.