We manufacture ceramic-to-metal thermocouple feedthroughs and connectors designed for high performance and reliability whilst operating in harsh and ever increasingly demanding environments.
Our thermocouple feedthroughs are hermetic and designed to incorporate matched thermocouple terminal materials to ensure continuity of signal. We also supply high performance metallised ceramics for our customers to braze into their own thermocouple connectors.
Typical product applications:
Our thermocouple housings, headers and fire detection feedthroughs can handle extreme conditions while remaining specialised for individual tasks. Constructed from corrosion resistant metal components and high purity alumina ceramic, brazed together to produce stable hermeticity in severe environments. They are resistant to vibration and mechanical shock failure, making them well suited for aircraft engine applications.
Our range of feedthroughs feature a number of benefits which include:
- Proven reliability and performance with high mechanical strength
- Excellent insulation - dielectric strength >30kV/mm
- Signal voltage for instrumentation
- High voltage >12kV DC and high current 40Amp
- Operate in Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) environment - vacuum leak testing to 1x10-10 mbar l/s He
- Operating temperatures ranging from cryogenic -250oC to + 450oC
- Chemically resistant to corrosive and caustic environments including at elevated temperatures
- High temperature glaze finish for added environmental protection & wipe clean
- Morgan proven range of high purity alumina ceramics 95% - 99.9%
- Metal materials: Kovar; OFHC copper; stainless steel; mild steel; nickel; nickel alloys; titanium; thermocouple material
- Range of plating available including tin; copper; nickel; gold
- MoMn conventional Brazing & Active Alloy Braze (ABA) capability
- Morgan Wesgo® Braze Alloys
- Coloured finish for terminal identification
- Supplied welded or ready to weld, to standard or custom designed flanges and mountings
- Thermocouple, single pin,multi-pin and high voltage feedthroughs available
Our design and applications engineers will work with you to design an optimised solution to meet your requirements so for more information contact us today.